I can't be the only Cary Audio DMS-600 user experiencing this problem streaming Qobuz ...

While streaming Qobuz through my Cary Audio DMS-600 utilizing the Streamer 2.0 iOs app, songs intermittently stop mid-stream and jump to the next track.  I have discussed this with the good folks at Cary and they told me to sign out of Qobuz everywhere else I am logged in (i.e., my iPad, my Cocktail Audio X14 and/or my iPhone) depending which way I am controlling the DMS-600.  To no avail, songs still stop mid-play and skip to the next track.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so, what have you done to "fix" the problem?
gjspuches
It’s not your Cary it’s probably Qobuz. I think that they going through some growing pains. They recently opened up many new market’s. Saturday I couldn’t even sign into a new tablet. No go, trying many pswd changes. Sundsy it was fine.
Good luck contacting support.
If aggravating, play local tracks or radio.
I've been having high def streaming problems with both Qobuz and Primephonic. Sometimes I get high-def. Sometimes not.  Sometimes, like you, they'll cut out midstream and jump to next track. Everybody's been passing the buck when I've tried to nail down who might be to blame.  The streaming source, my internet provider and my streamer hardware manufacturer...all have pointed fingers at the other. Bottom line, I guess the tech has yet to be fully worked through in the streaming universe.
I would agree it's Qobuz.  I got a month free trial, and on a Node 2i, I get the same thing.  Amazon HD works perfectly.  I will be dropping Qobuz at the end of the trial.
vinylzone
I would agree it's Qobuz. I got a month free trial, and on a Node 2i, I get the same thing.
There are many things that can derail an audio stream and the vendor's servers are only one of them. FWIW, of the issues I've had streaming Qobuz (over more than a year) none of them were attributable to Qobuz itself.
Qobuz was solid until recently and will be again. I'm not worried enough to switch to inferior SQ.
I have mucj other music to enjoy.