How do you find time to enjoy your $$$ speakers and system?

Maybe this topic is more of recommendation and sharing ideas than a question. We invested in our hifi systems for years to get to a place where we appreciate what our systems sound. Now, how do you find time to enjoy listening to music if many of us work long hours and still need to take care of family, errands etc…I don’t remember when was the last time I spent more than 2 hours a week at the most to enjoy the system I spent $$$ to build. How do you find time to enjoy your system?

128x128analoguefan

@analoguefan To answer your specific question, how do you find time, my wife & I decided long ago that time together was important and we needed to find an activity to suit.  My love of music has been lifelong, with her not so much.  But we decided every evening we would set aside time to listen to music together.  In our case it's 7:00 - 9:00 most every evening.  While I can sit for two hours and just let the music wash over me, my wife enjoys listening and playing Word on her tablet.  Over time, my wife's appreciation for all types of music has grown in leaps and bounds.  It's a great way to connect and spend quality time doing something we both enjoy.   I suspect the answer is it's not finding more time, but rather deciding music time is a higher priority then some other activity.  IMHO.   

I'm retired and a lazy bum. I now live in a small town with few distractions. When the wife is around I respectfully lower the sound level or simply switch the stereo off. When I feel like playing one of my musical instruments it's little problem, either. My piano is in a room off the garage. I can easily take my more portable musical instruments either outside or into the garage. In other words, I've finally gotten to the point where I can indulge my obsession with music any time I want. Ah! Bliss!

“Here honey, here’s 300$, don’t you need new bras’ and tops,,fuzzy,socks.

I have a good 4 hours. 
no work,next day, stay up late in the wee hours, stereos always sound better with cleaner 110-115 between 11-4;am

I’m good for at least 2-3 hours a day.  Sometimes much more.  My wife doesn’t break my chops about this.  She understands me. ( Usually! )  

Post removed