How do I power my 800D(3)s

Hi folks

I am new to this, but trying to learn fast!

I have long been a fan of Bowers and Wilkins and I am lucky enough to buy a brand new pair of 800D(3)'s.  I have recently built a new house, so now have enough space for this very special purchase, which I plan to make in the next month or so.

I want to run a two channel system in our living room so it's a pretty simple layout.  Can anybody give me some advice, so that I get the best out of the speakers.  Will a Pre-Amp, and an Amp be enough with a Streamer?  Do I need two amps?  

Can you also advise on the best brands to look at.  I see that B&W tends to show the speakers off in thier demo's with Classe?  Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Matt
128x128matt_gf
Hey, sorry again for the radio silence.

As discussed I have been taking my time and listening to several options in the last few months. I am narrowing it down to:

Naim
Classe (Although I am waiting for the potential new kit)
Meridian
Linn

So Far my preference for listening quality is the Naim set up, although the output per channel (on the kit within my budget) is quite low 95w. The clarity (for my ears) was definitely the best of the bunch

I still have about a month before I need to make the purchase so I am still very much in discovery mode. I am hoping to get a couple of demo systems to live with at home before I make the final decision.

Will keep posting the journey

Matt
Matt - As far as Classe is concerned are you looking at the CA-M600s?

Those would be a perfect match for the speakers and if you really want to do it right, a pair for each channel bi-amped would be ideal.

Greg
Matt, McIntosh MC601 should be on your audition list unless you 'hate' the appearance (no offense to MAC's fan base). I have heard B&W's with MAC's and they sound pretty amazing.