Horn Speakers and Sub Woofers

How difficult is it to mate conventional subwoofers with horn speakers, in particular Klipschorns.  I'm moving my 1987 Khorns to the large living room for a 'home theater' setup.  (I have two good corners for the Khorns).  I am thinking of adding one or two medium sized Rel subs to the setup to use for movies.  Have you tried subs with Horns or corner horns?

stickman451
I have two REL-328's and one REL G-2.  I am going to experiment with these subs with the KHorns in my dedicated room before moving the Horns into the living room.  

All I want is some decent low-end augmentation and LFE for Movies.  My dedicated room is where I do my serious two-channel listening (using Magnepan 20.7's in that room).   

The KHorns will probably do just fine on their own, but they don't go super low and I think I might notice that missing low-end a bit on many action movies.
To the general question (horns with subs) rather than the specific K-horn scenario, you could check out Avantgarde speakers which use that approach. I've heard them many times and have never noticed a problem with low end integration.

FWIW
There's nothing to be concerned about with HT, all you have is processed fake sound effects. 
david

["There's nothing to be concerned about with HT, all you have is processed fake sound effects.
david"]

Not to be a smart ass but they now have these things called music videos and the ones on BluRay can have rather good audio. I also enjoy the few multichannel SACDs I own on the HT.  
Not to be a smart ass but they now have these things called music videos and the ones on BluRay can have rather good audio. I also enjoy the few multichannel SACDs I own on the HT.

OP's question was specific to home theater & movies!
david