Horn Speaker Recommendations

I am looking for your feedback on what Horn speakers I should consider in the $15k-$40k price range.  Please describe the rationale for your recommendations.  
willgolf
but will they fit the budget at no more than $40k (question aimed at @atmasphere )
Sure! That is why I mentioned the T-3. Optioned quite nicely, its well under that price.
@phusis 

Quite easy to understand. The OP has a modern aesthetic house - Voltis don't come near to fitting in with that decor. Same issue with Classic Audio, etc.

I think in his price range, looks count. I feel the exact same way. 

Quite easy to understand. The OP has a modern aesthetic house - Voltis don't come near to fitting in with that decor. Same issue with Classic Audio, etc.
@keithr @blindjim

We're doing mid-century modern in our house and the Classic Audio Loudspeakers fit in quite nicely.
If i were doing a mid century modern, Volti, Audio Kinesis, Classic Audio would all fit, but I am not. Right now it is down to Avantgarde, hORNS Universum or Symphony and Pure Audio Project.  Others could be added.  
@atmasphere  ... " your amplifier investment dollar will be best served by a speaker of 16 ohms rather than 8 or 4"

Curious, then why don't speaker manufacturers do this? Wouldn't they want their gear to sound the best possible?