High efficiency monitors for SET amp in small room - budget 2.5k

Soliciting recommendations for high efficiency monitors that would work well paired with a relatively low-powered (22wpc) SET amp (Line Magnetic LM-218ia) in a small listening room. Budget is modest, around $2,500 and potentially stretching to $3,000 - thinking I'll be looking at pre-owned. Listen mostly to chamber music and jazz, not really worried about reproducing large scale orchestral music or rock.

Thanks for your thoughts!
zm
Omega has some nice point source monitors I tried a set of their SAM monitors and was quite impressed. write up here if you search.

zu audio

Tekton, with a million models to choose from I’m sure they have something for you.

Coincident (may be too much money).

Decware I believe have a few as well.

Klipsch speakers. heritage line is getting a lot of press the last few years. Don’t discount the older ones if updated. You have to like horns though. But they do somethings no other (non horn) speaker can.

Living Voice speakers used would be fantastic, IMO as an owner, but they are a small floor standing - large stand mount (they come with 8" stands). Look at my system if you want to see a set.

AudioNote AN series used if you can find them. too much money new IMO. 

Spatial audio open baffle speaker.

Pure Audio project open baffle speakers.

I’m sure a bunch more people with SET experience will chime in soon.

with 22wpc your in better shape then a lot of us with much less and that should open the doors to more speakers then many of us with 2-8wpc.

happy hunting

glen
Thanks for the helpful suggestions, Glen, a lot to chew on there. 

I've had my eye on a pair of the Audio Note UK AN-K/SPe for sale at $2,300, which look beautiful, are somewhat sensitive at 90dB, and nicely priced.  But my current setup is 86dB, and I'd like to get closer to the mid 90s to see how that pairs with my amp.

There is a Klipsch Palladium P-17b here on the 'Gon that would fit the bill.. I'm very curious as to what horns do, don't have a lot of direct experience with them, but I'm super sensitive to brightness in my system so I'm also very cautious about going there.  That said, I've also lost a bit of high frequency hearing, so horns might just give me something I'm missing.

I've also done some investigation into Spatial Audio - very very interested in these but a bit nervous about how finicky dipole speakers might be with proximity to front wall.  Given my tiny room, the speakers will need to be very close to walls.  I probably should have mentioned that initially.

I'm going to check out some of your other suggestions now.  Thanks for the input!
Hey ZM,

Take a look at my review on Six Moons.com on the Tekton Design Perfect SET speaker. I just spent about four hours last night listening to a pair driven by a Triode Design SET 2A3 amplifier, about 3.5 watts, and the music was beautiful coming out of them.  
I used a Tang Band 8" full range in a custom built cabinet being powered from a Schiit Aegir (20wpc) and really enjoy it. I, too, have a small listening room (11.5 x 14) so I'm in the same boat as you. I looked long and hard at the Omega speakers, via email they recommended the Super Alnico Monitor. I like a softer sound so for me it eliminated a lot of high efficiency speakers (like Zu). Another I was (still am) interested is the Decware HDT but I'm not a big fan of Fostex drivers.