HELP Stylus Cantilever slightly bent to the left

I have a almost new (20 hours) Clearaudio Virtuoso cartridge mounted on a Satisfy Tonearm. When you look at the cartridge head-on the stylus cantilever seems to be very slightly leaning towards the left (towards the center of the record).
My vinyl sounds great and it doesn't appear to be affecting performance, but I don't know if it will get worse over time and cause long term issues.
Has anyone seen this before? Is it common? Can it be fixed by adjusting the anti-skate or something else?

Please help, any advice is welcome.
jerko
If it were me, I'd send it back to ClearAudio for inspection (they probably would do it no charge).......or to Soundsmith.
Ideally QA would keep these from leaving the factory, but it does happen. I suspect it's more common for new cartridges that are sent as replacements for cartridges that failed under warranty (which is rare) -- maybe those examples don't go through the usual QA.

In my case I have a Cadenza Bronze with noticeable cantilever skew, but I carefully aligned for the cantilever and it sounds absolutely perfect. However, if you bought this cartridge under warranty and have the opportunity to exchange this, you should do so, as it will significantly affect the resale value should you need to sell it. 
Do you think after 9 years, this gentleman still has this cartridge?  :-)