Help me pick a stream with DAC

My earlier 2 channel setup -- Bluesound Node 2i >> Cambridge Audio Azur 851D Dac >> Chronus Magnum 2 >> Harbeth P3esr.

I recently acquired a Quicksilver head amp for my headphone listening and moved the Node 2i to the headphone rig since I don't have an ethernet connection in that room. So now I'm looking for a streaming solution for the 2 channel setup. I'm temporarily using an Apple TV going into the Cambridge Audio DAC, but I can clearly notice a drop in SQ compared to the Node. The sound is harsh and fatiguing, and the holographic nature of sound courtesy of the Chronus Magnum is nowhere to be found. So here I am looking for a better solution. So far here are my choices, but of course I'm open to suggestions as long as it stays within $2500 new or used ...

1. Buy another Bluesound Node and hook it up to my CA dac. This is what I had before and at least it's a devil that I know. This is going to be the cheapest route, but I wonder if there is something better out there. 

2. Cambridge Audio CXN v2 -- this will replace the Node and DAC, but it's pretty much the same DAC as I have now. This is the second cheapest solution.

3. Innuos Zen Mini MK3 -- great reviews and seems to be favored by a number of folks here as well. I'm not sure about the quality of the DAC though. Will it be a noticeable step up compared to my current CA dac? I do like the fact that it can act as a Roon core, but I think it only works with an ethernet connection. I often move my equipment to different parts of the house where I might not have an ethernet port available, so that counts against the Innuos. Yes, I understand that ethernet is usually the preferred route, but I want the flexibility just in case. Plus, I will have to pay someone to add an ethernet connection since I'm not all that handy when it comes to dropping wires across the house.

4. Mytek Brooklyn Bridge -- again, great reviews but I've also read that it can sound a bit clinical (read: not warm). Of course, it's also the most expensive compared to others. Also, I don't see myself using the headphone amp, phono or preamp if I get the Brooklyn, so am I paying for stuff I probably will never use?

A few things to consider ...
I don't want to spend more than $2500.
I don't really need a preamp, headphone amp and phono. Really, the main requirement is a streamer + DAC. Or maybe just a streamer if you guys feel the CA dac that I have now is good enough.
I don't intend to rip CDs or connect to another local device/NAS, etc. Pretty much streaming all my music nowadays.

I will really appreciate it if you guys can provide further guidance and/or alternatives that I might not have considered yet.
128x128arafiq
Also Teac NT-505 and Lumin D2 in that order and I have owned both. The Teac has the far more advanced DAC and also digital inputs for other things like a CD player or input from a TV. With the Zen Mini you really need to buy the outboard power supply also to get best performance and the same with the D2.
Teac NT-505 sounds interesting and I like the price too! Has anyone compared it to Mytek Brooklyn Bridge which is almost 40% more expensive than Teac? Let me do my research on Teac and MiniDSP. In the meantime, please feel free to suggest other alternatives.