headphones for tube system

Hi Audiogoners, greetings from the UK – I have a question that I hope someone will be able to answer for me.

Background: a lifelong music lover – (mostly contemporary ) and hifi enthusiast (albeit in a small way)  - now in my dotage and sadly with deteriorating hearing.

My system is an Abbingdon CD77, pre is a Melody 1688 II into a McIntosh 275 mk 4, B & W CM10 ser 2 speakers. Van den Hul cabling.

I want be able to use headphones and am not sure how to go about adding in an amp for them. Any suggestions and headphone recommends would be appreciated

xiang
Looks like your preamp has analogue outputs(hi & low?)...If your using rca interconnects you could go with balanced I/C between amp & pre and use pre out to a headphone amp.Some expensive headphone amps have balanced inputs should you care to spend that much $...
As for head amp and cans I suggest you spend time going through the equipment reviews on "head-fi.org"...Headphones are a lot like speakers,ie:you have cans with the highly detailed sound,the romantic sound and the studio sound...Also figure out a budget.Headphones can top out at $100,000.00+...Best value for $ IMO is the $250.00-$750.00 range with HiFIMan,Audeze and Sennheiser’s new HD660 leading the way...
I use inexpensive Grados (SR80e) that replaced my unfixable old SR60s…the 80s took a while to break in (too much treble initially) but after a week or so they became astonishingly good, and when I've considered replacing them with other more expensive models from other brands (tried several here and there) I just stay with my Grados. I have closed back phones for recording, but the Grados get my reference choice.