Have a problem with my JOB INT - how to contact company for service...

Hello to all...

Have a problem with my JOB INT amp - can't find any info regarding company and/or service: can anyone suggest a reliable tech to do some diagnostics and a repair for me? Zip 11566 Merrick NY - within one of the WuhanVirus Centers in the USA...
HELP PLEASE!
(LUCKY ME: also have a vintage Gershman speaker problem to deal with...)
insearchofprat
********************************TO ALL: ********************************* Gideon at Audioarts asked that you call him at 212-260-2939 (office/showroom #) - or [email protected] please... thanks.
devilboy:

JOB is back, in the respect that NONE of their previous products (amps, preamps, integrated or anything previously manufactured) are available as new products again... Audioarts/Gideon is handling any service on previous products (PLEASE SEE ABOVE FOR CONTACT INFO)

AND YES: All New Integrated is called The TELOS 7 - now available to demo and purchase in the USA !!!
My understanding is, the TELOS 7 integrated is a Goldmund product, not a JOB product ( yes, I am very aware of the product lines of each ). I am unaware of JOB being back with new products. I'm just sayin'. 
@devilboy 

Goldmund has a new integrated out. It’s called the Telos 7.

I’m not aware of any new or reissued Job gear. I think that ship has sailed.
Oh, I misunderstood. 

I had the 225 amp as well... Twice actually. 

Should have kept it... Twice. Lol.

Love my Hegel though. My system has changed so many times since the last Job product I had so it would be impossible for me to make a comparison against the Hegel. But I would love to try.