Harmonic Technologies VS AudioTruth Diam

Has anyone had experience with Harmonic Technology Pro-Silway MKII interconnects? Any opinions on the Audio truth Diamond x3?

Showing 2 responses by 0008

wow. Thanks for the advice Carl and David. I actually ordered a pair of HT .5m prosilways from Ambrosia. He had a pair of .5m diamonds on consignment, so for $270 he is sending me both cables to try out...return the ones that I don't want. He said that they are supposed to arrive in 2 weeks because the HT guys will have to make the .5m special, for him. Please tell me where I can get cable reviews...better if off the web. I subscribe to Stereophile, but I usually only see cable reviews in the reccomended components listings. David. How much did you pay for yours. I don't want to call Toys from the Attic if I am not ready to buy. Carl. To get a better feel for where you are coming from, have you heard the Kimber kcag's. I got them used and decided that they had to go. Glaring. thanks
I am going to keep this message short becaue my machine has crashed two of my attempts to write this to you all. Calloway, I checked out the prices at eaudionet.com, and I guess you need to call to get a great discount. David, I think that I am going to give Mario a call some time next week. Carl, I agree with the "rabid goats touting." But, I have gone "ape shit" over things myself, so I think that I'm going to give it a chance. I read that one guy replaced his Transparent Reference set up to go Harmonic. That's pretty ape shit if you ask me. I'll definately get back to you all when I actually get to compare the stuff. Carl, I am a little wary about the little boxes on MIT and Transparent cables. I have read things that say "they" defeat the purpose. I also have heard many great oppinons that swear by them. Any thoughts? thanks. 0008