Harbeth vs Vandersteen vs Sonner

Hello All. I am considering a new system and after listening to the Harbeth 30.2's with Rogue Electronics I thought I was sold. Recently, however, I heard the Sonner Legato Duo's and was quite impressed. Since the Sonners have been compared to the Vandersteen Cleo CT's I am now planning to give the Cleos a listen too. Is anyone in a position to comment on how these speakers compare?

128x128gsal
Thanks for asking. Here's what I did:
Kept my Well Tempered Table and Arm and installed a Sound-Smith Paua. Purchased an Aesthetix Pallene and Aesthetix Atlas Signature (used). Audioquest Robin Hood cables and McKenzie interconnects. And finally...tada...Vandersteen Treo CT's. Installed GIK acoustic panels as needed. Love, absolutely love the  system. Now....how can I improve it? Ha ha. I'll post some pics of my dedicated listening room on my profile. The room is also used for home theater. I replaced the Aerial 7b's with the Vandersteens but kept the Aerial sub, center and surrounds. Use the by-pass mode when watching movies. Oh, and a big thanks to John R and Samir at Audio Connection.
One thing I can say about Harbeth in comparison to others (not necessarily the other speakers you are considering), is that when comparing them, other speakers can sound more "exciting", "involving", or any number of similar adjectives used to describe what some will define as "better."
The goal with the Harbeth sound is accuracy and neutrality.  They are designed to not add anything to the sound that was not part of the original recording.  For listeners of rock, this can be less exciting than other speakers that accentuate different frequencies to add body, warmth or excitement.  
For listeners of jazz, acoustic based music or vocals, there is not much better than Harbeth.  
I do not advocate that you buy Harbeth, even though they are the best speakers I have owned (I've owned several pairs).  BTW, I also own a pair of Sonus Fabers that I find to be fantastic.  While they share some things with Harbeth, I would not say the SF speakers sound anything like the Harbeths, and definitely not as good IMHO.  Still, I enjoy them for the simple reason of them sounding good in the room I am using them.  
The one thing I will say in favor of Harbeth is that they are very popular, and can be somewhat hard to find right now.  This is not a bad thing, in that they are easy to sell if you change your mind later, and they tend to hold their value better than many other brands.  
Whatever you decide, please make sure to share your findings here.  
Happy listening!
Peter
snackeyp, what do you like better with Harbeth than SF? What SF do you have? And most important question: in moderately sized room (12’X25' with listening position 15’ from the front 12’ wall) what Harbeth model will be a best buy (price performance) for acoustical/vocal jazz and blues?
Thank you.
@OP,
Great to hear your new system is up and running and that you love it!
Vandy,  Aesthetix, and AQ make a great system.

Now....how can I improve it?
Well, getting a Sub 3 or two would be my recommendation. Johnny and Samir installed my pair and I have to say I think I have something close to a Quatro. (I'd buy the Quatro's but my space is limited).
BTW, Vandersteen has a new forum on the website. It would be nice to see you there.
Bob
Well you will never experienced listening fatigue with Harbeths but you also may get tired of the homogenization of the sound. Dont know Sonner so would suggest Vandersteens over Harbeth. Harbeth speaker to my ears are very colored and not in the least bit neutral. I deny the viability of the basic premise of lossy cabinets and think they add a huge amount of coloration to any speaker in which they are used. A dead give away that a speaker is flawed is when others say they are best on a particular type of music.