Had an epiphany, what would happen when all of you die?

This is not about analog directly or even music, I don't think there is another place in this planet with adepts like most of you are here in audiogon, what will happen when you all die? Raul, MC, Mijo, Lew, Erik, Atmasphere, (myself), even the one that shall not be named, even GK (how ya doing cupcake).
Will someone carry the torch? Would anyone care?Kind of sad to say see an age in audio technology (not only analog) pass by, really this post doesn't even make any sense, apologies in advance.

With all the craziness, and criticism,
If I would be alive 100 years from now I'll still miss audiogon and your contributions.
Thank you all for all the craziness
luisma31
My nephew took my deceased dad's first generation Marantz tube receiver and 15" (or is that 16") Tannoy speakers. He was embarrassed about "stealing" them from me when I saw the stuff at his house but I couldn't have been happier. He took bunches of old LPs as well. Luckily, Dad invited me to take the ones I wanted long, long before he died. Thus my cache of Shaded Dogs, London FFSS's, Six Eye Columbias (both red and gray label), Capital Records Sinatras etc. etc.
"....what would I do....."?

You'll be sorry to have asked....*nasty L*

Have already struck a deal with spouse....make a cast of my ass, mould a substantial material with it, mount at appropo height off floor so she can kick it at will....or stroke when the mood is right...

I'll follow Erik at a respectful distance and see what he's snatched up....infuse the components with my 'whatever' and give him pause....;)
("Everytime I turn that stuff on, I swear it 'giggles'....")

Make Schumann Resonators resonate to a different vibe....EDM?  Nuevo Nod Noodling?  The options, endless....

I've already laid plans to have my carcass dissolved rather than buried or burnt, and poured into the French Broad River....
1) Last chance to be 'in' a French broad....*snicker*
2) In a very short span of time, I'll be Everywhere.  In the rain you curse, the water you drink and urinate into....and you still have to cope with.

The Ultimate Revenge.
 Cya', J

".....are you Sure this water's' been filtered?  I feel....altered....."

*wild ethereal laughter* 
Our kids will not know what to do with all the albums and CDs we have collected over the years, or even be able to turn on our systems mind you.

Think about when they actually have to try to disconnect all the cables and pack up everything in the original boxes that are still all up in the attic....it won’t be pretty.