Gryphon Diablo 120, Luxman L-590AXII, Other? For KEF R11

I have a MyTek Manhattan II and Parasound A21+ right now paired with my KEF R11’s.  Use the MyTek as preamp/DAC/streamer - considering replacing it and the Parasound with an integrated.  Have the opportunity to pick up the Gryphon or the Luxman for a good price -any thoughts on what may be a better match for the KEFs?  Any other suggestions for a good match in a similar price range? Thanks!

128x128bruxesq

Thank you all for the input.  Sounds like a lot of positivity for either.

I’m somewhat leaning Luxman because the built in phono is supposed to be quite good and I may add a TT in the near future if the amplification gets me to where I want to be.

Anyone out there had any real world experience with the Gryphon and any KEF speakers?

Well, unfortunately the used Luxman I had an eye on has sold, so I'm really interested in any further comments on the Gryphon.

In general, it sounds like the Gryphon may have a more aggressive sound - if that translates to some better dynamics for the KEF R11, I could see that as a good thing.

Hi all,
Wanted to jump in here because I am considering a similar move to bruxesq and have similar components. Presently, I have the Mytek Manhattan II which I also use as a preamp and dac, an Auralic Aries G1 to stream from Roon, Parasound JC5 as my amp and I have a switchbox to two speaker sets: Harbeth M 40.2 and the PSB T3 Imagine towers. I mostly use the Harbeths and listen to jazz at low to moderate volumes.

I also want to simplify my life and just change things up - so I am considering trading in the Mytek and Parasound for an integrated. I have been thinking about the Vinnie Rossi L2i-SE (used only, too pricey for new) or the Gryphon Diablo 120 (or 300, not sure). And now I am seeing in this thread recommendations of the Luxman integrated.

Would be interested in opinions about which way to go with an integrated that I would like to have for a good long time and maybe my "forever" system.  Recommendations from your knowledgeable folks?