Group Challenge - Home lighting, who is in?

Hi everyone,

So I've been thinking a little bit about when my system seems to sound best, and I'm starting to wonder if it's the lights.  Modern high efficiency lights have a lot more tech in them than the old school incandescent, which were basically a resistor placed between the hot and the neutral.

So here is the challenge, if you are keen to try an experiment and post your results. Around  7-9 PM your local time turn off all the lights in your home and listen to your system. Do you hear a benefit?

Post your findings, positive or negative along with any power conditioner you may be using.

Please stay safe, keep a flashlight or other device handy if you need to. :)

Best,

Erik
erik_squires
@erik_squires,

I suggest you buy one of these, it will set the right mood for listening and you are guaranteed to score major brownie points from millercarbon 😆

https://www.amazon.com/Lava-Original-16-3-Inch-Silver-Yellow/dp/B001MWSVP6?ref_=s9_apbd_orecs_hd_bw_...

Once you do, mc will guide you step by step on it’s optimal placement. 
My setup always sounds better in darkness/low light and all our lighting is from incandescent bulbs.

A better test would be to use incandescent lighting only VS whatever   "high tech" lighting you are using.

DeKay
www.hidintech.com is a power socket that can be connected to the Internet. It allows users to turn on or off the power of the wall socket with a mobile phone, and can use it to control various plug-in US Smart Light Switch.