Going to try digital

Hello need help going digital .i have a Mc 275 Gordon gow cj Et3se vpi table Von schweikert mk3 2 speakers .  Need a digital streaming system maybe a transport.help please scooter

128x128scooter0005
Or get a Bluenote Vault 2; it will give you easier streaming (without having to hook up your laptop whenever you want to listen), and will make it much easier to rip your CD collection. 
The OP will require a DACat the bare minimum.  The next decision is choosing between a few options:
1) using a PC with a DAC 
2) using a dedicated streamer with a separate DAC;
3) using a streamer and DAC combined in one product.

many pros and cons either.  Budget allows complete flexibility.
If I was the OP, I would ask myself if I want a PC in my system; if I am agnostic about a PC vs a dedicated audio component; or if I want nothing to do with a PC.  Once that is known, recommendations may follow
Digital opens the door to very many options down the road yet I think you are better off starting simple and once you get your toes wet you decide which way to progress.
As expressed above you need a source of music, a player, and a DAC.
Source of music could be ripped CDs, a music service such as Tidal which I believe is only available through computers.
The player will be a computer of some type: Android phone, Apple phone or device, windows PC, branded streamer box. A PC or Apple computer gives more flexibility at the cost of requiring more of your involvement. 
The DAC is the simplest decission: like any other hifi component.

I would go step by step. For example: buy a good DAC (spend $2k in a used unit?), and start with a laptop you have. If the laptop is too troublesome, switch to a streamer. If trouble is acceptable, look into a PC designed for audio which will sound a lot better than laptop.

FWIW I also started with an mc275 and in my case a Lamm LL2D pre when ventured into digital. Today my system is built around only having a specialized computer as source, it's a 3-way active system where my mc275 is dedicated to midrange and treble. No going back for me.
Hello lewinkih01 your response  is on track with my thinking .are you bi amping your system if so what are using for the low end drivers thanks.could you recommend a dac thanks scooter