Game Changing Tweak

I bought a pair of electrical devices called Electraclear from a company called AddPowr. They're simply plugged into an electrical outlet that's shared by your system. I paid under $300 for them and they've boosted my system's fidelity dramatically. In the 1800's,  a physicist and mathematician, Joseph Fourier, delved into the science of harmonics, and now the founder of AddPowr used these equations to increase the signal to noise ratio. (more signal=less noise) His devices act as harmonic resonators. He worked for a high-end audio cable company before focusing on this new range of products.
   I thought that when I first received the Electraclears, the difference would be subtle. To my surprise and delight, it was a stunning change. I was hearing music from the inside out. Cleaner, more dynamic, and a far greater and noticeable improvement than my power conditioner produces.
   I love finding inexpensive audio devices that work. The company makes other products, but I'd recommend a pair of Electraclears to start. 
bartholomew
Appreciate you sharing such a relatively inexpensive tweak with huge returns as you have described.. If by chance others don't get the same results, they can always come back to this thread and express their disappointment. However with such a generous return policy, how can you go wrong?

@phd 

My sentiments exactly. BTW, my analog has benefited as well. I think it's apt to say the Electraclears "purify" sound. It's subjective, but I'm
enjoying it. 
I would think that an oscilloscope with logging features would enhance any measured testing. Words just cant make up for measured results.  
I agree with MillerCarbon more often and rarely with of the naysayers. 

I use PPT products but found that too many Omega Mats over isolation power transformers, rear of speakers and power boxes can result in a loss of air/ambiance/highs and too much mid-range emphasis.  I also found out from the manufacturer after having found my system sounding weird was that PPT products should not be used where there are magnets.  By adding and subtracting the number and type of Mats I was able to fine tune their use and benfit.  I now use 2 Omega+Mats on power boxes, 2 on top and 2 beneath my isolation power transformer and 1 on the rear of my speakers at the crossover section.  My friend who introduced me to them has no magnets in his system and installed all the PPT products 10X to 20X what I have now.  It works for his system.   

I also use SR HFT system with 32 placed as indicated in the instructions for Levels 1 through 5 and speaker kit.  I tried altering some of their order and resulted in worse sound.  The only one that does not work is the HFX on the tweeters (emphasizes the highs/frequency range out of balance).  Neither the PPTs nor the SR products give me adequate scientific reasoning for their successful use but that doesn't stop me. 

I tried over a dozen types of footers for my equipment and ended up with various Stillpoints.  Those have a stronger scientific basis than SR and PPT products.  
@fleschler 
I agree with MillerCarbon more often and rarely with of the naysayers.
Yea, that's about the way I imagine a lot of us think of you, a MC clone.  And I like PPT products.