Floorstanding speaker experiences/recommendations in the $12-25k range

I realize there are thousands of options, but I'm looking for strong personal experiences/recommendations for floor-standing speakers in the $12-25k range. I currently have Dynaudio Heritage Special stand-mounts. They really are a great speaker in many ways, but full-range they are not. There's an obvious missing element to the music in the <45Hz range. I listen to 95% vinyl, 5% CD (I stream off a Bluesound very occasionally to get ideas for albums to purchase). My system is comprised of a Rega P10 with Hana umami red cart, Modwright PH150 reference phono stage, Oppo 205 disk player all into an Octave V80SE integrated amp with super black box.

My current "leaders" for speakers are Qln Prestige 5 and Devore Gibbon X based on what I've heard, but have liked the Wilson Sabrina Xs and have heard great things about the newer Borresen X3s. Any experiences/recommendations welcome. 

Cheers!

njkrebs

@hilroy48 

I was hoping to demo the Confidence 30s, the 50s are amazing and just won TAS speaker of the year, but obviously way too big for my room. Like several posters here have said, looking into subs is a good option too.

Thanks again to all of your replies…I have a running list of recommendations and will start to look into the various options you all suggested. I plan on attending Axpona this year just to have a quick first listen.  

With the confidence 30 speaker there is no need for subs. Or were you talking subs with your current speakers?

Subs with my current speakers. I’m more of a minimalist, and I know subs are always good (at least according to John Hunter from REL), but it’s “cleaner” to move to full-range floorstanding speakers. I wish they had more colors to choose from for the Confidence line…I know that sounds dumb but…I do love the Dynaudio sound. Lots to contemplate. 

PS. The $11K Borresen X-3's have the same tweeter as their $500,000 speakers have....'nuff said.

@mbmi - with all due respect what I've heard in videos from Børresen is that it uses the same type of ribbon design as their top tweeter but is not identical in its construction details. Quoting directly from their website: "The tweeter chosen for the Børresen X-series has the same design used in all other Børresen loudspeaker series. However, there is a reduction in magnet and iron mass." So they are not the same tweeter (built to a different level as described) although they use a common design... 'nuff said.