FAVORITE POWER CABLE under $100 (1M)

Ready to replace my stock power cables with a limited budget...Ideas, opinions, favorites please...

larseand

Showing 4 responses by soix

Cullen Cable makes high-value cables that get good reviews and customer feedback.  Best of luck. 
https://www.cullencable.com/red-series/

So, @carlsbad your implication was clearly that Biden caused the price of cables to increase. I know your ilk isn’t big on facts or evidence and more on just flouting unsubstantiated claims, but please regale us with your evidence on specifically how Biden is responsible for increasing the price of audio cables. I’d love to hear your economic analysis and could use a good laugh. I will stomp your argument into the ground if you continue this ridiculous statement because you clearly have no knowledge of global economics, but I’d be just as happy if you refrain from bringing partisan politics into our audio discussions. It brings no value, and go elsewhere for that please.

Draw your own conclusions.  But I know of a guy who used to work in the same office who had a sign on his desk "The Buck Stops Here."

@carlsbad Wow, that’s one impressive economic argument and exactly the depth I expected.  No need to stomp that.  Living in complete ignorance is so much easier than actually thinking — I’ll give you that.  Later.