Experience with Tannoy Westminster Royal Gold Reference

I own these great looking speakers for a few months, and i am looking for views on its sound quality and people who have long experienced these speakers with different amps, electronics, and rooms, etc..
Based on my short experience, it seems that they are very easy on power quantity as being very efficient speakers, but require absolute quality watts to sound their best.
It feels as if they have infinite potential for sound quality and power, as long as you have what it takes to feed them, so how far can i, should i go with these in terms of associated equipment?
I hope that experienced audiophiles out there can help me realize the full potential on these beauties.
Thanks
128x128hddg

Folks,

I own the Gryphon Mephisto Solo amps & the SM-101 MK-II Vitus amps before this. Both amps have their strong suites. The Gryphon has more resolution, openness & dynamic snap and can sound big for it's power rating. More neutral than Vitus.

Vitus on the other hand sounds very organic with equal micro dynamics. the macro-dynamics can becomes constrained and can sound restricted when you increase the volume. At low volumes it is ethereal.

Back to the gryphon, it changes color & tone depending on the cables, power cords you feed it with. With the Stealth Cloude 99 it sounds very clear & clean placing it on the lighter side of neutral. some of the other cords give it a darker tone.

So at the end you choose what you voice it with & how you like the sounds.

Enjoy!

-TJ 

I am sure that you will be very happy with the Gryphon. I would suggest you try speaker cables by Dueland, not very expensive but very high quality. 16 gauge oil soaked cotton sheathing...  I own Canterbury SE's and have mine on order after hearing them on a friend's large Tannoys and 
high quality amplification. I am getting mine from Parts Connexion in Ontario, Canada. Googling these will yield some other Tannoy users that 
like them very much!

Doug
Have the Duelund cables on my Westminster as well, just outstanding sound with mine. Highly recommend 
thanks for the latest posts. Interested with the Duelund interconnects as well. One can order with distributors or email direct to Duelund, all info available on Duelund website.