Experience with Inakustik 3500P Power Conditioner??

I'm looking at obtaining a power conditioner and had my sights set on an Akiko Corelli when an Inakustik 3500P got my attention.  I have found only one reference to the 3500P on Agon while there is some notable props on the Corelli here.  

Thanks for any experience you might be willing to share.
pinball101
@ozzy ,As rareace has mentioned above, you can ask Bob about the same deal :-)

milpai,
Sometimes when you pay up front and then want your money back it can be very problematic.
I had one dealer subtract from the refund $$$ shipping charges, and a large handling and restocking fee.
So, I am reluctant to go that route again. I was hoping for a demo unit to try.

ozzy
I agree entirely with dvdboulet, The Inakustik 3500P transformed my system with a serious upgrade in performance.  It replaced a Shunyata Denali 6000S.  There was no contest between the 2.  The Shunyata limited the dynamics of my amp.  The 3500P enhances my amp's performance rather than limiting it.  The 3500P introduced me to the family of Inakustik products.  The 3500P and Reference LS-4004 Air speaker cables are easily 2 of the biggest improvements ever made to my system.  Bob at Worldwide Wholesales is great to work with.  
Hi all,
Hope all is well and just wanted to post my feedback after having the Inakustik 3500-P for a few days of listening now. I can say it’s as everyone has mentioned which is overall SQ improvement with no detriments. Soundstage, Microdynamics, and Imaging specifically for my system. Bass was not compromised which was my experience with the Niagara 1000. Bob @worldwidewholesales was fantastic throughout my purchase process. In fact I reached out to him to inquire about the Rockna Wavedream but he steered me toward the 3500-P. I’m grateful for his honesty and expert advice as I was able to spend less with more gain.
-Alex
@milpai @rdoc @twoleftears @dvdboulet @bacardi I noticed something interesting and slightly concerning recently when I was testing my outlets with a receptacle meter. I got a neutral/hot reverse polarity warning when connected to the AC-3500P. My wall outlet that the Inakustik is connected to tested fine. Have you tried testing your units? I'm located in the US and using the upgraded 2502 cable. 
-Alex