Emotiva Repair

Does anyone know who can work on an Emotiva XPR-1 mono block?  Now that it is out of warranty, Emotiva will not work on it.
128x128foie
Post removed 
What kind of a company is that who won’t work on their own equipment when the warranty expires? Did you ask them who can repair it?
That's ridiculous..... good to know , won't buy anything that can't be serviced by the manufacturer.
You've gotta be shitting me,Emotiva refuses to repair their own recent top of the line amplifiers ? When Bob Carver joined forces with Emotiva with the intent of building a reference line I went balls deep into Emotiva since it's so economical,I bought a pair of XPR-1 Monoblocks as well as 2 of the XPR-2 two channel amps ,I bought them with the promise from Emotiva corporate owner Lonnie's words where he promised Emotiva & Carver would be " soon " releasing a complete line of reference tube gear ,I waited with $7,000 worth of amps sitting in a closet for 3 years until Lonnie at Emotiva announced the partnership with Carver was done & no Emotiva tube gear would be coming out .

I'm calling Lonnie at Emotiva tomorrow and asking him WTF he's thinking because the company is gonna start getting thrashed in the forums for not honoring the repairs of their most expensive reference line in company history ,looks like me buying a used Emotiva XPR-5 is completely out of the question ,it's a good thing I bought an Extra XPR-2 that I can use as a parts donor amp if needed .