EMM Labs or PS Audio?

Has anyone heard both the EMM Labs XDS1 SACD player and the PS Audio Directstream Transport and DAC combo? Since they are both DSD DACs, how do they compare?
imgoodwithtools
It has been a long time since I heard the PS Audio combo, so take this with a little grain of salt.  I own an XDS1 which I just upgraded to v.3 status, and before that I had a CDSD/DCC2 combination.  While I liked the PS Audio combination (particularly vs. most other non-DSD players I'd heard), I liked the EMM Labs house sound better--it seemed just a little more real, dynamic and extended at the frequency extremes to me.  Cost a lot more, though, even used.  I can say that the upgrade to v.3 is a real eye-opener, it seems to have a great increase in information retrieval while at the same time making the music more involving, a tricky balance that they seem to have done just right (IMHO). 
I have owned both PS Audio DSD and I now have the DV2 with PRE. EMM  is in a different league. I have only compared DACS. DV2 much more transparent, quieter, much larger sound stage...
I'm curious how different the EMM Labs DV2 is from the XDS1 v3? I have both an XDS1 v3 here, as well as a Berkeley Ref 3. Both Great, in their own way. The EMM Labs is more forward, and a bit richer. The Berkeley is a bit leaner and cleaner. 8 have a Luxman D10x on order. Should be able to compare the three in a month or so.
The XDS1 v3 is old architecture.  The DA 2 V2/DV2 are so far beyond the old architecture there's no point in making a comparison.