EAD 7000 digital flywheel?

I have an EAD 7000 but no manual. Does anyone know diffinitively if this dac has the "digital flywheel"? Or where I can read more about its specification? I've done a moderate search, but find surprizingly little about it. This is not a mk2 or 3. Thanks
rloggie

Showing 4 responses by rloggie

Thanks for the info! Any thoughts of where I might find a pdf or manual? I've used an original Theatermaster in the past, and remembered, incorrectly that the dacs in it were "the same as the 7000". Been out of two channel for a while and when I restarted a couple of weeks ago, the front end was and is a Sony 200 disc changer. The 7000 throught the toslink out makes it sound considerably better. Believe it or not, the system is Belle Klipsch, 2a3 monos, and a PAC ref ll pre (and a soon to be setup, VPI mklv) so its pretty revealing. Still the bad rap EAD is enjoyable. I get a lot of error readings on a few cds. Can't hear 'em. My real lust is for the EAD 9000 when one surfaces cheap.
Sattothestars, Would you have the phone number or website of Boelen electronics?
Thanks for all the input.. I took the top off to find it's a 7000. The build quality is mighty impressive. Can't help but love well made gear>>>>>:)