Dynavector XV-1s vrs Transfiguration Proteus

I am interested in opinions on these two carts. If you have heard them. Which is your preference and if possible your description of its sound character. What loading you prefer for either cart.
pcosta
The Dynavector is the finest cartridge I have ever heard period, including the Transfiguration, it does everything right . I have mine loaded at 200 ohms and tracking at 2.5 grams in a stock VPI 9 inch arm on a Super Scoutmaster, phono amps are either a John Curl phono section of my Audible Illusions Modulas 3B, or my Allnic 1500 run into a Lamm LL2 Deluxe pre. The only cart that comes close in my opinion is the original Shelter 901, which I have mounted in another arm wand.
If the new Proteus is anything like the Orpheus L (a cartridge I own), it should be quite good at delivering low groove noise and tracking should be quite good (on par with very good tracking cartridges like the Lyras).

Both seem to be quite low in output, so matching with good high gain phonostage (and perhaps a Step Up Transformer) will be critical.

The sound of top Dynavectors and Transfiguration cartridges do not sound radically different to me. Neither is at any kind of extreme in terms of tonal balance, analytical quality, etc. (e.g., not a Clearaudio vs. Koetsu kind of deal).
"I have mine loaded at 200 ohms..."

Can others with experience with the Dynavector comment on what loading they are using and why?
I helped a friend install a Dynavector XV-1S on one of his Basis 2500 turntables and a Transfiguration Orpheus on the other 2500 turntable. We both felt the XV-1S was the better cartridge in our A/B listening session.

FYI: He used the balanced Einstein phono stage. I use the XV-1S myself, and I am on my second one actually. I have no desire to upgrade to anything else.

My two cents worth.

As far as loading I use 100 ohms on my Basis Exclusive phono stage. As to why, it just sounds best that way.
The Proteus is so different to the Orpheus so comparisons to the older transfig won't help that much IMO.

The Proteus has a lot more resolution, precision, articulation and slam whilst still maintaining the very natural and musical house sound. As good as the Orphus was, it sounds blurry and very laid/polite back by comparison.