Dynaudio vs Harbeth vs ProAc

To quote U2 I still haven’t found what I’m looking for...
Special 40 vs Compact 7ESIII vs Response D2...Considered Ref.3A De Capo BE's but recently heard a BE tweeter and prefer silk and the finish is not what I want...Borderline small/medium size room,well treated and being driven by tubes...Musical taste all over the map with normal listening levels including an occasional ear clearing session...Value decent imaging and staging with an organic tone that allows you to feel the wood of a cello or violin,the stretch and leading edge thump of well recorded drum skins...Not a bass head but need a bit more than current Excite X14’s offer...
Comments,opinions?
freediver
Just after posting update above I got a call from an honest to goodness brick and mortar Nola Dealer about an hour south of me.I had seen a demo pair Boxer 2 listed on his website and left a message expecting a call during business hours Monday.
 Sorry but the demos were sold..Since I was a 2 hour trip away and since I would have to wait a week or so for delivery Burt(owner)offered my choice of finish(Gloss Cherry),new in sealed box at the demo price!!!Done deal!Gloss Cherry Boxer 2 INCOMING!!!
 I can not wait to hear them with the Quad amp,I have a feeling I might finally be getting off the merry go round(well except for finding the perfect headphones now)...
Congrats on your new speakers I'm sure the anticipation is killer! Never heard them but at one point I had a pair of Alon, Nola's previous name, Lotus SE's that I quite liked. Happy listening!