Dynaudio - Made in China vs Denmark

Hi,

I  recently Purchased a new pair of Dynaudios. The floor model I auditioned were 'Made in Denmark' but the pair which was shipped out by the dealer was 'Made in China'. They are still boxed. Whats should I do:

1. Swap with the showroom floor model (they were probably a yr or 2 old)

2. Unbox and use my 'Made in china' pair ?

My main concern here is the quality of the product from China. Resale values.

Anyone with experience please chime in. 

ryanhere
Post removed 

tnvol1954

You sure seem like a class act! Blaming democrats for bringing politics into the discussion while making no attempt to hide your own nasty bias and views about the current president. I would welcome the day when someone like you is not able to afford any of the stuff listed here.

Taking delivery 2morrow.  A month on the boat, 2morrow to the door.

comparisons?  My Brit 1SC ProAc’s, Mystere PA11/Denafrips Hyperion, Athena preamp, Benchmarck Dac3/SMSL VMV D2, Rotel Tribute CD player, VPI turntable, Bobs Sky, Dynavector.  Some, Elacs, Zu’s, Castels, Daedalus, ADS, Kef, ect… about the house.  $1500 + shipping.  Dyn drivers, premium crossovers, hdmi construction, go figure…  Yamaha AS amp, Nakamichi cassette, 3 dedicated lines, Rel sub.  Current system sounds better than a 50k stack I had getting into this hobby years ago.

oh, I gotta crazy purple Klein Rascal n cherry condition hanging on my bike rack too!  Enjoyed the read, but growing up outside Detroit I’ll take ‘quality’ where I find it.  Nothing stays the same, nor should it.

I can already tell u these r really, really good speakers.  But, divert your eyes as they r only half dressed…

Nope wrong as usual. Several of those companies have plants in China to make products strictly for domestic consumption. Your liberal anti capitalism brain can’t get past the facts.

For several of those companies there are 93% terrify on their products due to Anti Dumping laws so there is zero cost benefit to manufacturing in China and exporting to the US. 

No hate you are just wrong. Love it when the know it all knows nothing about the subject he posted. 

Have a nice evening.

Looks like jerry's got his wires crossed, as usual. Those companies listed have American products sold here, made there. And yes, there is an audience of buyers there as well.