Dynaudio Evidence Platinum or Consequence UE

I own the latest Dynaudio Evidence Platinum, and am considering trading them in for a pair of Consequence UE. Is this a bad move? I want to know thoughts from people who have heard both. Don't worry about what amps I have, or what the size of my room is. I can accommodate either speaker. I already know the obvious which is the Consequence UE plays deeper. I owned the original Consequence almost 15yrs ago and have owned almost all of Dynaudios top speakers of the past. The Evidence Platinum is a great speaker, but on paper seems inferior to the Consequence UE, and even the Evidence Masters. There isnt much hype on the Consequence UE.
souljasmooth

Showing 1 response by ghost7777

Last year our local dealer has presentantion of analogue master tapes from LUTZ-Precision. There was also presented the latest dynaudio evidence. Later when someone asked to switch to consequence ue which were also standing in the room it was for the whole ensemble clear which one is the better speaker. In my eyes consequence ue is the best loudspeaker ever made by dynaudio. The amps from electrocompaniet like nemo or nada aw400 are very good suitable to drive this excelent speaker. If you liked the old dynaudios like c5 you will probably love the c ue, and never look back for the whole new series.