Dynaudio C2 with Plinius 9200

G'day all

I would like to ask the advice of fellow Dynaudio/Plinius owners and fans.

I am considering upgrading my speakers to Dynaudio C2's and im wondering wether my Plinius 9200 would be adequate to drive them or would i need to upgrade to a bigger Plinius amp.

My room is approx 15' x 18' and i generally only listen at low to moderate volumes so will the 9200 still give me the kick??

Thanks very much
johnno35

Showing 3 responses by lush

Dkzzz

With each post this forum becomes more and more...we'll just call it 'funny'.
Dkzzzz

I would encourage you to listen to more components before making general observations. It will do you well.

Happy listening.
Dkzzz,

Perhaps it wasn't the speaker and instead the low powered integrated amplifiers from Linn and Naim which could be part of the problem?

That's my point, while you seem to ask people to leave their keyboards I'm quite confident most posting on this thread have heard more then you, and your complete lack of knowledge with regards to SYNERGY and listening to a system as a WHOLE makes one wonder.

I've never heard of anybody using small scale integrated amplifiers with Dynaudio with any success. I know I haven't. The synergistic match is usually Krell, SimAudio or Plinius. I'm quite convinced (however have not heard) that other higher powered Solid State designs from the likes of Pass, MAC and Gryphon would work as well.

Perhaps you should listen or take up another hobby as you seem disgruntled.