Double blind test- over a month- could this be a reliable test for any equipment?

I am aware there are lots of debate about the merit of the double-blind test.Reading lots of articles online makes me feel overwhelmed and also confusing- you could have a totally opposite view of the same piece of equipment and system.
msnpassion
mzkmxcv@clearthink .Tell that to Toole.

You are welcome, free, and permitted to tell Toole what ever you desire, wish, and believe I told you and that was in specific response, reply, and reaction to your absurd, dangerous, unsubstantiated "claim" that is potentially risky, hazardous, and dangerous. 
millercarbon"So get your facts straight."

That is an odd, nonsensical, irrational, statement from one who freely, openly, and casually admits, acknowledges, and promotes the use of mind altering substances known for they're ability to intoxicate and then goes to assert here that his reason, logic, and opinion have value, worth, or credibility.
It is very common for those who are immature, inept and ineffective, especially in writing, to think they are funny, entertaining, or amusing while trolling, boring, and annoying. It is odd to think, conjecture, or contemplate how anyone unable, unwilling, and incapable of anything other than one, no two, no three adjectives strung between, around, and betwixt conjuctive clauses could have anything to say that anyone man, woman, or child, would ever want to know.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Looks like we might have a bromance in the offing.