Doge 7 tube DAC

Anyone here using or have heard the Doge 7 tube DAC? I'm very interested in it after watching the review of Jay (The next best thing studio).

I was set on getting the Denafrips Venus II but after viewing his review, i am now on the fence whether i should get the Doge 7 or the Venus II. Jay gave the Doge 7 "the best DAC award last month along with the Pontus" and yesterday on their yearly awards, he gave the "Best price no object - component award of the year" to Doge 7 tube DAC and take note, among its competitors were the Denafrips Pontus and Terminator+.

I'm really intrigued if i should get the Doge 7 due to this.

My system:

B&W 805D3

Primaluna EVO400 tube preamp (soon)

Primaluna EVO400 tube poweramp - 2x 70w (soon)

streamer - either lumin u1 mini or OpticalRendu (soon)

small bedroom setup (18 sqm/193 sqft)

music i listen to = jazz/classical/soft relaxing music. I don't listen to rock, electronic, loud, disco music.

joms
Post removed 
I had the Doge6 CD player and loved it.  Doge definitely knows digital.  Plus they offer service in your home country, which is great if you need it.  
I, too, have the Doge 6 CD player for 6 year now. It's an excellent CD player. I like it better than my Oppo 205 player.

I recently compared Doge 6's analog output and digital output via Doge 7 DAC. The Doge 7 DAC has a bit more rich sound and extended high. To me, the tube analog section of Doge 7 DAC is excellent.
I have the Doge 7 Tube DAC.  I highly recommend it. And I don't love everything I buy.  I wish it was that easy.  It takes me a long audition to truly understand a product in my system. 

I did a post on the unit and tube rolling in it. 

The stock Shuguang tubes do not get enough credit--yours truly included.  The beauty of the stock tubes is that they are very quiet and the preamp side of this unit needs that.  If you aren't going to use it as a preamp you may not have to worry about quiet, non-microphonic as much.  

I liked the Doge more than NAD M51, Border Patrol, Denefrips Ares.  I haven't compared it head to head with any "Giants".  All I know is that I love the sound.  

When my reissue Gold Lion 12AT7s got noisy within 500 hours, I had trouble diagnosing where the hiss was coming from.  I put the stock Shuguang's back in (they were next to new) and things quieted down. 

I would have paid $2000-$3000 for this unit.  The features are super.  

When I built a Roon NUC server this summer, it instantly recognized the Doge 7 and they play really well together, even though the Doge is not "Roon" or MQA ready.  It is DSD ready. 

I saw a used one on US Audio Mart last week for $900 or so.