Does anyone own the T+A CRITERION TCD 110 S?

Got a chance to hear this beast today. Easily the best speaker I've ever heard. However, the mid bass seemed to be a bit distant. Was being powered by Simaudio 400wpc mono blocks.

Wondering what your thoughts are on the CRITERION TCD 110 S? How are you driving it?
coloneltushfinger
09-19-13: Tls49
However, the mid bass seemed to be a bit distant.
This may be a characteristic of the speaker since the Simaudio mono blocks have been described as being ballsy with a rich and robust bass. Are you thinking a different amp would solve the mid bass issue, or is there something else you want a different amp to accomplish?

In reference to one of your previous posts, did you find this speaker capable of delivering the dynamic range for electronic music?

The T+A Criterion TCD 110S = )

I'm not 100% certain, but i don't think it was the amp. I think there was a mid bass dip in the room. It's hard finding info online about the speakers, because everything is in German, however, I'm seeing that they're just a bit finicky about placement and need space to breathe/considerable distance from the listener. Top that off with the fact that we were coming close to overloading the listening room, and i think that's where the mid bass went.

Other than that, best speakers I've ever heard, hands down! They're the winners for me.
However, the mid bass seemed to be a bit distant.
This may be a characteristic of the speaker since the Simaudio mono blocks have been described as being ballsy with a rich and robust bass. Are you thinking a different amp would solve the mid bass issue, or is there something else you want a different amp to accomplish?

In reference to one of your previous posts, did you find this speaker capable of delivering the dynamic range for electronic music?