Does anyone know why the new Western Electric 300b tubes continue to be delayed??

Just looking for more info than WE is sharing regarding the 300b restart. Have been on the pre order list since January and getting impatient on waiting.  Anybody have some validated info on when they will finally ship and what's holding them up?
bayside2
Does anyone know what’s going on with the new WE 300B?  It’s been over a year since they took preorders.  
According to a poster on Audio Asylum (SET forum) they sent out the first new production tubes at the end of last week.
I have a quad set, but there not cheap, got them in the late 90’s and stored them away with low hours.
According to the latest email dated 3/24/20, the first 300B's are rolling off the lines, but no announcements of shipping yet. See below:

On November 21, 2019, shortly after our last update, Western Electric’s Rossville Works team successfully tested a series of newly manufactured 300B electron tube units. Following Western Electric standards and Bell System practices, each unit survived an eight-hour aging and stressing period and was then transitioned to the testing station to measure performance. We welcomed the much anticipated “GOOD TUBE” reports in style with a champagne toast on the factory floor!Since then, quality assurance has remained our top priority. Before accepting any tubes for shipment and end use, they must first be proven good or “eligible” in repeatable, batch quantities. If one tube in a batch is ineligible, so is each of its mates. This non-negotiable step in the manufacturing process has always represented, and will continue to represent, the preeminence of quality at Western Electric. When success yields rise above 90%, deliveries to all pre-order customers and distributors will begin immediately.

I preordered about 2-3 years ago.  I was contacted by email about a week ago, that they were ready to ship my order.  I had to call them to update my C.C. info.  They shipped my order, and I received my matched pair today.