Directionality Explained

I have read it argued against by those who think they know
Here is proof
Paul Speltz Founder of ANTICABLES shares his thoughts about wire directionality. Dear Fellow Audiophiles, As an electronic engineer, I struggled years ago with the idea of wire being directional because it did not fit into any of the electrical models I had learned. It simply did not make sense to me that an alternating music signal should favor a direction in a conductor. One of the great things about our audio hobby is that we are able to hear things well before we can explain them; and just because we can’t explain something, doesn't mean that it is not real. 

https://www.monoandstereo.com/2020/05/wire-directionality.html#more
tweak1
If you can’t hear depth, image, slam and a lot of other cues, then you have crappy hearing, or a crappy system and rely on the old fall back position of "if it can’t be measured....blah, blah, blah" to make up for it.

I still have lots of old cables and they all sound different to anyone with intact, functioning hearing abilities.

All the best,
Nonoise
It is really not that hard. "To measure a difference". What is hard to define is any, "particular", sound. But that, can be done though it may be exhausting. And that in, "your" rig,. We are talking about things that "you" need to at the very least, have the basic understanding of. Concepts that are available for you to learn. But "You", need to learn them. I cannot do that for you. And I do not believe any of these, "Concepts" are at all, "Rocket Science". Just a bit past basic physics really. 
And since I have never called you, "Grasshopper".....

If you wish I can tell you where to begin.
The rest is up to you.

Yet still, I shall not call you, "Grasshopper".
"Weedhopper", possibly.....

Once they’ve gotten a foothold in your thread they can be very difficult to get rid of. Did someone forget to put out the Roach Motels last night? I won’t mention any names but this is their glubson stock in trade. And there is usually only one direction the thread can glubson and his dumbass Brer Fox and Tar Baby routine head. 
Breaking 🐃🐃🐃!
The only direction this thread is headed is in a circle. Just like every single thread on directionality. It’s a universal constant, like gravity, the speed of light, and jollygreen’s horrendous lack of punctuation skills.

But, it’s a gorgeous Sunday morning, the SpaceX launch was a success (which in fact IS rocket science🚀), and I’m enjoying the heck out of watching an oriole eating grape jelly for breakfast. They seem to prefer the Welch’s sans high fructose corn syrup. As do I. It’s grapier.
So, don’t be a ⬛, rube. Go 🐒!!