Din plug to RCA adaptor

I'm interested in trying tonearm cable that has RCA's in place of a din plug. Is there an adaptor and how would this effect the sound quality? Thanks
You might be able to find an adaptor from B&O dealer, since thei european products use din connectors, yet some people in the US bring product here and use it successfully.
If you cannot find a pair, I have an ordinary 1 meter set with a DIN (male) plug on one side and 4 RCA (male) plugs on the other. $10 ???
Then you can try it out and not break the bank on an expensive cable. (Assuming it fits). It is a 5 pin Din Plug.
I'm pretty sure Cardas makes a high quality adpator. I think The Elusive Disc and/or Music Direct carry it.