Canon to RCA adaptors

I'm considering an Ayre or BAT preamp and all my sources are RCA single ended. Any suggestions? Adaptors or just spring for a bunch more expensive interconnect cables.

Oh by the way do both of those preamps have the same balanced convension (2 or 3 hot)??
By "canon" do you mean "XLR"? Three pronged jobbies with a shell and a lock? You can get RCA to XLR converter dongles. I'd guess those are a lot cheaper than custom cables--the cables probably won't have much resale value either...
Edesilva, Canon is synonymous with XLR. They were first manufactured by Canon with a part number that started with XLR and both terms became common ways to refer to them.

I would go with adapters. Cheaper.