Denon DVD-A1UDci vs Marantz UD-9005

Has anyone had a chance to compare these two universal disc BluRay players. I am wanting to upgrade from my Denon 5910ci to BluRay and need to maintain SACD 5.1 and DVD-A along with equal or better DVD Video upconversion to 1080p.
My current Denon does a good job but I need to keep it all in one player. I have to use the 6 channel input on my Pre-Pro as it does not have the new DTS HD or DD codecs. Has anyone seen a review on these. McIntosh is about to release the 881 but it will be 8000 which I can't justify. The Marantz is 1500 more than the Denon and from what I can see they are fairly comperable. The Marantz seems to have a better box design but the D/A conversion and the Video processing are major concerns as well.
128x128theo
You may want to consider getting an Oppo BDP-83 instead. It will do everything you need, has gotten stellar reviews, and will only cost you $499. And none of the units you mentioned can out-perform the Oppo's video section...

-RW-
One more thought, if you want a superb audio section in addition to a superb video section, consider getting the Oppo BDP-83SE. This Special Edition is supposed to have a much improved analog audio section and is priced at a very reasonable $899:

http://oppodigital.com/blu-ray-bdp-83SE/

-RW-
I have a Denon 5910 CI and an Oppo BDP-83 and I prefer the Oppo for SACD. The Denon is better on CD. I will probably have my Oppo upgraded to the SE version.
Post removed 
Post removed 
You should check out the new Theta player. It just about plays every thing and does it well. I am still breaking my theta in but it bested my Sony XA9000es as a cd transport.Picture out of the box is better than my Denon 3800bdci Bluray that I have had for some time. It is built on the Oppa frame but the rest is all Theta. 7 power supplys hand built in the US.