Death of Rock 'n' Roll

Rolling Stones tour delayed due to Mick Jagger health condition
David Bowie
George Harrison
and no new ones at all

Rock\n\Roll's dead pretty much, but Jazz's still alive!
czarivey
@cleeds

+1. There is no music more worthy than another. What matters is that people enjoy it and connect emotionally and artistically with it. New art is always contextual - so it changes constantly in response to the prior art.

Rock/folk/jazz is amazing because of the joint group creative element. Classical is often formed in the mind of a single composer. Technically classical is more complex but lacks the spontaneous creativity that occurs when a smaller group of musicians simply jam.

Check out this amazing song that came from jamming

https://youtu.be/52gZsM88DMY

Both art forms are enriching and wonderful.
@roxy54 : " I am always fascinated by the words "praise" and "worship". If there was indeed an almighty deity, he wouldn't need or desire anyone's praise or worship."

While this is 'technically' true it misses the point or worship. Worship is for the benefit of the worshiper and is the only rational response toward an all-powerful and all-loving deity that loves the worshiper and knows what is best for him. I'm not asking anyone to believe this, I'm just pointing out that roxy's if-then statement is a bit of a straw man.
All in all, it’s just not interesting inserting Led Zeppelin CD into the car CD player, because it’s same thing as listening to the radio.
In general rock ain’t much of an interest and does get me bored 😐.
RnR is dying not only because of jazz or classical music — there are much more creative styles and genres today. Jazz itself has so many evolved variations. Primitive rock tunes might work for a while, but not for long 
   The Rock artists die just like the Jazz artists , but the music lives forever . Half of Led Zepplin’s music came from deceased Black Americans , so why even ask this question . Music so undocumented that it is “ Arranged by Ledbetter “ ! BTW , Charlie Watts is a living , walking , breathing Jazz Drummer ! He just needs a jacket and a tie ... Cheers You All ..... See you When the Levee Breaks .