DCS Rossini dac owners

I know this won’t be a hot topic but I have a question about the Rossini for actual users.
I’m just not hearing the benefit of adding the Rossini clock which is generally praised as a significant upgrade. Would appreciate comments/experiences concerning this add on device. I wish I could hear what all the fuss is about. Thanks

Showing 6 responses by 4425

USB and I tend to agree w you. The unit sounds so good on it’s own I’m definitely not unhappy about it. Your comment is interesting as Aurender(which I use) wasn’t too sure that there would be great benefit. You know your stuff.
Thanks for a very thoughtful reply. I’m very happy w the Rossini. I just thought it would be more obvious. I’m using good clock cables plus power cord. I’ll keep trying to figure it out. I can return the clock but want to get it right. 
no choice on connection. it’s all good. i’m very happy with my sound quality. 
agreed. the rossini has a great master clock so switching back and forth established that fact. it’s a beautiful piece.
I’ve kept the clock and use a nordost heimdall 2 on it. i’m very happy but can’t tell you how much improvement is gained. it just sounds great. I’ve started using it direct to amp and extremely please with the results. 
finally the person that knows more about this unit than anyone personally goes DXD / filter 3 and map 3 for pcm. it’s sounds really good.