CP-700/800 (or similar) w/ HT Bypass just for analog - Any point?

Guys- Looking for some advice here.

For about the last couple of years, I've been doing about 90% of my music listening through a vinyl front end (and loving it).  Recently I've been wondering if I'd be happier to get a dedicated 2CH analog Preamp simply to run my analog setup via HT bypass through my pre/pro.  

All my digital music at the moment is via HDMI (Apple TV Gen 3 and a universal disc player).

The reason that I'm considering the Classe is that I need the ability to run fully balanced/ differential with bi-amp capability but I'm open to others (Parasound, Emotiva etc.) but want to stay solid state.

Before I shell out thousands on a new preamp though, I wanted to know from those that have done something similar if the benefits are worth the expense.

My current setup is:

• Pro-ject 6-perspex w/ HOMC
  • Schiit Mani phono pre (a sonic wonder for $129 once sorted)
  • Onxyo PR-SC5509 pre/pro specifically purchased for the balanced connections and Burr Brown DACs)
  • D-Sonic Magnum 7 channel amp
  • Bowers and Wilkins Nautilus 800s (Biamped) front
  • Bowers and Wilkins Nautilus 803s rear

BTW - When I'm playing vinyl, I keep the Pre/Pro in "pure audio" mode which Onkyo claims to completely bypass all processing (which I doubt is the case but is noticeably better than any other audio mode)

Other options I've considered / am considering:

• Scrap the Schiit in favor of a vastly superior phono stage, which I may end up doing either way.
  • Scrap the 5509 and go with the Classe SSP-800 (which would obviously be a great match for my B&W setup)
  • STFU and be happy with what I have and save the $$ and rack space :)

Open to any and all feedback and I don't really have any budget considerations.  Just want to make sure that before I take the leap that I won't be disappointed with a marginal (or no) step up in performance.  

Thanks very much in advance!

Greg
gregkohanmim
Their is a Pre-Amp being sold on Audiogon, Designed and Hand Built by Bill Baker who is a industry veteran when it comes to a trully musical Pre-amp.

The Model is Musica Bella. I am the Seller of this unit. IT has a Over sized VTPS Tube Power Supply, Bybee Music Rails, Vcap and British imported Capacitors through out. The Unit has a HT Bypass. It had bettered my previous Audio Research Pre-amp by far and was kept as a office system. Something to consider its lower cost, tube Class A Pre-amp and ticks all the boxes for your needs.
I would rearrange the order of your options as follows.

1st - Scrap the Schiit in favor of a vastly superior phono stage

Then consider these options,

• Add a dedicated 2 channel preamp with HT bypass
  • Scrap the 5509 and go with the Classe SSP-800 (which would obviously be a great match for my B&W setup)
  • STFU after a new vastly superior phono stage and be happy with what I have and save the $$ and rack space :)

• Thanks for the feedback guys!

Dragon-Vibe:  Not sure that your suggestion is right for me but appreciate it - really trying to stay with all things solid state and definitely need dual balanced/ bi-amp capability.

TLS- My next step up (big jump?) from the Schiit is likely to be the Avid Pulsus - Not that I've heard it, but based on what I've read, would be a good upgrade- that said, I would immediately feel obliged to invest in a higher-end LOMC cart than what I have now to get full advantage.

In the meantime, I have a linear power supply incoming for the Mani and look forward to hearing how much difference it makes vs the cheap-o switching unit that it came with, if any - should be here in the next couple of days.

Thanks guys!

Greg