Considering Harbeth C 7ES-3

I am considering purchasing Harbeth C 7ES-3s. Have PSAudio Stellar amp and preamp. I would appreciate thoughts on sound quality and character. I listen to everything except heavy metal/ thrash. Are there other speakers I should consider in their price range? @$4000.
jlm51
My experience of smaller Harbeths is that they lack treble. A lot.
I don't have the C7s, so wasn't going to post in this thread, but I found this comment surprising.  I like treble, and started out with (and still have) a lot of different Klipsch speakers.

I have the 40th anniversary Super HL5 Plus and P3ESR SE and neither are lacking in the treble department, at least in my system.  The P3ESR in particular are revealing information in songs that I'm very familiar with that I never noticed was there before, often in the upper registers.  I listen primarily to classic rock, but also Jazz, Classical, EDM, and more.  The P3s don't have the body, weight, or dynamics of the Super HL5 Plus, but they sound more alike than different.
The C7ES3 treble is incredible and best in the Harbeth line IMHO.  
Possibly the nicest sounding application of an aluminum dome that I have ever heard- natural but with a shimmering amount of air that adds trailing edge detail without going too far.  
The P3ESR and 30.1 / .2 use the soft domes and they are too rounded off for me.  
The SHL5+ have a super tweeter that while impressive does have some cancellations with the main tweeter that give the C7ES3 the edge.  
The 40.1 /2 sound overly natural with a rounded off top end and dominating bottom end. 
Again with the right system synergy and room setup the C7ES3 are spooky good speakers. 

The Super HL5plus is DEFINITELY not lacking in treble, either measurably or sonically.  It sounds open and airy.   The C7 didn't sound lacking to me either.
The 30.1 was a tad darker sounding than the two above, but still very nice.