confusion about the aragon 28k pre amp

I've been out of audio equipment for 20 years now, so this may sound like a dumb question. I recently got back into stereos and purchased a set of klipschorns and a crown powerline4 amp and I'm considering an aragon 28k or an acurus rl-11, but from looking at the pictures I dont see a bass or treble adjustments, do these preamps require the use of an equalizer?
skidoo800hmx

Showing 3 responses by skidoo800hmx

Any recommendations on a preamp with tone controls that can be operated with a remote and I can pick up used for under $500.00
The parasound halo looks like a nice preamp, I mostly listen to rock and country, I can afford more I just would like to keep the cost down. I appreciate everyones input.
My needs just got put on hold for a bit someone pulled out in front of us this morning and we t-boned them doing 35 mph and destroyed my wifes suv, thank god we were driving an suv and luckily no one was in the passenger seat of the other car, we only have back and neck pain, but should be fine. I have a few months to decide what to go with, I'm building a new house that will fit k-horns and it probably wont be complete til june. I'm new to audiogon and appreciate the advice, you guys have given me some great advice and lots of new preamp prospects. Thanks. Norm