Clean AC power

The power to my house comes from the pole on the road, then underground to a large box that I assume is a transformer. This supplies power to my house only: there are no other houses within 1000’. Does this mean that I am getting very clean power?
vgizzi
I have found tremendous benefit from cleaning the exterior and interior power.
I ran 3 dedicated lines.  I found putting my mono amplifiers on one line, my digital on another and analog on the third.  I have a Denali on the analog and PS 10 Powerplant on the digital.  I have found changing the settings on the PS 10 to have a lot of influence on the sound.
I have removed all SMPS power bricks from the above lines and run them on a house line.  I found  the SMPS injected significant noise and caused ugly distortion.
I have an Akiko Corelli on the Denali, it dropped the noise level.
I have LPS's for as much gear as I can.
I highly recommend PS Audio Powerplants. With their direct puchase plan you can return it in a month for a full refund. Trying them out in your system is the only way you'll hear the difference.
Consider a Lamm ML 2.1 or 2.2. The second power tube serves as a rectifier which cleans up the sound considerably. 
I recently added an Ifi Powerstation with a Nordost Blueheaven power cord and I was shocked by the improvement in tone and detail in my system (Pi2AES>Hegel H190>Tekton Lore).  Until this change, I was underwhelmed with my system but I'm now extremely happy with it.
I know that the cleanliness of everyone's house power is different but if you have a chance to audition one, with free returns, why not.
Post removed