Class D is just Dandy!

I thought it was time we had a pro- Class D thread. There's plenty of threads about comparisons, or detractors of Class D.

That's fine, you don't have to like Class D amps, and if you don't please go participate on one of those threads.

For those of us who are very happy and excited about having musical, capable amps that we can afford to keep on 24/7 and don't require large spaces to put them in, this thread is for you.

Please share your experiences with class D amps!
erik_squires
The non-existent problems? Oh, but wait, they only address the non-existant problems but never actually solve them. Damn. And all that money.

Maybe people should just stick with inexpensive Class D amps available already which fixes it all.

George has nothing but shade. WEEPS.
BTW, I've had a number of golden eared audiophiles listen to my system. The issue of Class D never comes up until the end. No one ever says "OH, wow, I can hear the Class D problems!"

We talk music, headphones, speakers, and room acoustics. On the way out some one will ask, "Oh by the way, where are your amps??"
Some people can't get over the fact that not everyone sees, or hears, things the way they do. While most people are happy to let others enjoy whatever pleases them, some can't help but pee on their parade. It must be some sort of perverse character flaw.
I'm happy everyone's hears what they hear.  I don't believe anyone's hearing opinion when it comes to "audiophile gear".  I believe only mine.