Class A or AB Solid State Integrated Amp for Spendor D9's - Coming from Tubes

So I'm looking at getting a solid state Class A or AB integrated amp to go with my Spendor D9's and my Lumin T2. I strictly stream and do not have a turntable setup. I'm coming from my Line Magnetic 805ia which I love (will still keep it around but turn it on for those times where I want to listen to tube and not drain its life on watching TV) but I would still like to find a warmer/sweeter sound rather than a sterile, ultra-analytical sound. Some that I have considered include: 

• Luxman 590AXII
  • Accuphase E800
  • Diablo 300
  • Boulder 866
I have not heard the Diablo or the Boulder in person because there aren't any dealers in the WA area but I hear great things. Any thoughts or help would be much appreciated! 

Thanks!
freesole
Decided to go with the Boulder 866! I'll update on how it goes but I think I will be mighty pleased :) 
From what I am reading it sounds incredible. Did you get the analog or all-in-one digital version? Would love to hear how it compares to the LM805ia. 
I got the all-in-one digital one. Should arrive in the next week or two. I'm curious about that as well! 
Scratch that, seems that Boulder doesn't want me to work with a dealer that isn't close to me. Even though that dealer that I was working with was giving me great customer service and advocated for the brand too. They lost a customer here. I think I will go for the Diablo 300 instead. 
freesole OP I would still like to find a warmer/sweeter sound

I think I will go for the Diablo 300 instead.
I would go the Diablo also, if anything they have that non fatiguing, slightly darker Class-A sound.

Here’s a great review.
https://www.whathifi.com/au/reviews/gryphon-diablo-300

A little excerpt from it, driving Wilson Alexia’s of all things, one of the worst speaker loads know to man.
"The Diablo 300, on the other hand, is expertly balanced to sound natural without undue highlighting or exaggeration. And all this is offered in a soundscape of massive dimensions both laterally and in the depth perspective."

Cheers George