CJ ACT2 with Premier 140 or 350 or LP70S?

I just bought myself a VR4SR with 91DB. Need to change my 24 watt SET Unison Research S8 Integrated amplifier. Doesn't sound gd esp bass. Decided to purchase CJ ART2 but not sure which CJ power amp to pair it with. I listen to mainly vocal. On turntable I prefer rock song fr Pink Floyd, CCR, Fleetmac wood etc. Presently waiting for my VPI HRX turntable. My current system consists of the following : power cord, interconnect and speaker cable- transparent reference. Exactpower conditioner and Transparent PIXL. Transport CEC 51x connected to Benchmark DAC1 with balanced XLO signature cable. BDR cone supporting all the gears. Your opinion is much appreciated. Happy Listening
128x128audioblazer

Showing 2 responses by audioblazer

czbbcl, correction, the speaker sensitivity is 92db with ave impedance of 6ohm( 4ohm 20hz-150hz, 8ohm 150hz-20khz). when I was using the SET integrated amp I love the warm sound of the vocal and I listen mainly to vocal, jazz except on vinyl I do like some rock songs. That is why I wonder which is the more appropriate amp for my system. anyway, tq for yr feedbk. Happy Listening
cellorover, are u saying there will be a new product called CJ150? quasi passive or non integrated intergrated amplifier?tq for responding. Happy listening