CD Transport to pair with Audio Note DAC 5 - suggestions?

Here's the question: Is there anyone out there with experience with an Audio Note DAC who can recommend a CD Transport that would go well with it? The budget is $3-$4K. There are many fine CDT's out there - I'm looking specifically for one that would complement an Audio Note DAC5. For more background, read on...

I recently bought a used AN DAC5 and in my system and to my ears, it's been nothing short of transformative.
For streaming I paired it with a DCS Network Bridge and I'm very happy with the combo.

For CD's I've been using a TRI CDP as a transport through the DAC5. It sounds really nice - better than expected - but I'm thinking about upgrading to a dedicated transport. The DAC5 just processes Redbook files, so I don't need a CDT that spins SACD or anything else. I'm trying to keep the price under $3-4000 and I'm ok with buying used. 

The Audio Note CDT 3 or even the CDT 2/ii would be a no-brainer for complementing the DAC5 but the price new is way out of budget, and I rarely see them used. 
Jay's Audio CDT2-MK2 - I've read all the positive reviews out there and at under $2500, I'm intrigued. But also have no idea how it would play with the AN DAC.

Any ideas, suggestions?
mpsharkie
It seems that a very good transport of any stripe should do the job. I think if it is well built, it should be fine with that magnificent DAC.
Check out CEC tranports belt driven and a very liquid analog sound that would complement the Dac-5 nicely. I run an AN Dac-3 but just stream so no transport used here but I've heard CEC's and they are great.
Denafrips, which makes highly regarded DACs has come out with a CDT for around $1200.00
https://www.denafrips.com/avatar

All the best,
Nonoise