CD no more produced?

Except dictated shops, the CD's are stopped selling on major shopping malls.
Due to unavailability of CD started looking  at streaming, finally selected Tidal, but I am not satisfied, Using Teac DAC, Spec RSA717Ex integrated amp paired with Dali speakers

And also downloaded few albums through paid service for Hiresaudio and  burned to CD, the quality of sound is not comparable with Music company produced CD's.
Have Music company's have stopped producing CD? 

murgeshj
I get all my CDs from DeepDiscount.com, unless I buy them directly from artists at shows, looking for a specific box set, or they arrive from Dead.net.

I stream Tidal via Ethernet connection to Bluesound Vault 2, then Parasound JC2BP to A21 to Vandersteen Quatros. Very happy with sound.

I can't say I have the expertise to advise you but if you describe your streaming setup then those who do might be able provide suggestions for better sound.
Just FYI, most thrift stores and consignment stores (even Goodwill stores) stock CDs at cheap prices, usually less than two dollars. I recently found Pink Floyd’s “Dark Side of the Moon” and “The Wall” still sealed in plastic, for forty cents each. The selection is not as good as Amazon, but you can’t beat the price.

I am using my Oppo 203 for both CD playback and as a DAC for Qobuz via Roon. To my ears I cant tell the difference, if streaming file is same resolution as CD at a minimum, should there be a difference with same DAC in play ?  I have been happy with the quality, purchased a NAS drive with intent to rip CD's to my own drive, but fail to see the point if I can stream at same quality. As many have stated I suppose different discs/releases may differ in quality and therefore not always apples to apples. I have experimented and been exposed to so much new music via streaming I cant give it up.