Catalog Completist?

How many of you out there are bent on getting an artist's complete catalog, even though the entirety of said catalog isn't always grand from first album to most recent?

I was struck by this as I was rearranging the CD collection, and noted I had all the AC/DC studio albums.  Some definitely resonate with me more than others, to say the least.  However, anything new they put out I will get.  Will it go in heavy rotation? Will it be "good"? Likely not at this point. But I will own the disc.

Some bands deliver throughout, some don't, but I still keep up with them. Kings of Leon, The Black Keys, Cannibal Corpse, Green Day, are mixed examples of each for me.  I just can't seem to pass up a new release, even if I've been underwhelmed after streaming the record.  I just need to have it on the shelf.

Am I alone? What artists do you have all the physical copies of on your rack(s), regardless of individual release merit?

iron57
Tom Petty
The Beatles 125 Albums including Bootlegs
The Stones
Jimi Hendrix
Led Zeppelin
The Eagles
Fleetwood Mac
The Byrds
Eric Clapton
Bruce Springsteen
John Mellencamp
ELF
Janis Joplin
Stevie Ray Vaughan
These are the ones that come to mind sure there are others.

Without checking, mine are Dylan, Merle Haggard, Beatles.  Probably one or two others in there.  Might be Judy Collins too.  
If we're talking about now the no-longer-with-us, the list would be quite long. If the focus is on the currently-active, my A-list includes: Iris Dement, Buddy Miller, Jim Lauderdale, John Hiatt, Ry Cooder, Richard Thompson, Emmylou Harris, Chris Hillman, Alison Krauss, Rodney Crowell, Los Lobos, Marty Stuart, Steve Earle, Mary Gauthier, Rhonda Vincent, Patty Loveless, The Del McCoury Band, Jerry Douglas, Joan Osborne. Then there is the B-list.....
Good point, I had in mind still active bands that continue to produce, albeit maybe at a different quality level, but you'll buy regardless.

But then again, I own multiple re-releases of Beatles, Zeppelin, Doors, Pink Floyd, etc.  These record companies aren't as dumb as we think.  I mean, if a new box set comes out for one of these classic acts, even with limited "new" material, guess who has two thumbs and will buy it.  That's right, this guy.
bdb24, yet another overlap in our musical interests; I have most of Mary Gauthier discs, not all, but make a point to travel to see her perform whenever she is within even 3-4 hours drive.  Under-recognized, under-appreciated, but one of the very greats.  By the way, do you like the newest Joan Osborne, the one of Dylan covers?  I have grown to love that disc.