Carver 275 Crimson tube amp --- any feedback appreciated

I have a Platinum modified McCormack DNA .05 and a Pass Labs First Watt F5 with which I drive my Spatial Audio Hologram M4 Triode Master speakers.  I have sworn off tube amps in the past, but I am intrigued with this new amp from Bob Carver.  Wally Underwood as well as Jimclarkstereo in Illinois are now selling them for about $2500.  I have never doubted Bob Carver's audio engineering genius.  I would be keen to get a 75 wpc tube amp and the price seems very reasonable compared to similarly-powered tube amps.    

I would be interested to hear what you lads think of this new amp.  Thanks for any input you can provide.  
whitestix
Another BTW;
I seriously considered buying two Crimson 275's and running them mono blocked, then decided against it. Why? At this point in my journey, I am all about simplifying things, not making them more complex. A mono block set up would have necessitated getting matching stands and re
arranging my listening area to accommodate them. It would have required more cabling to connect them. It would have doubled the number of tubes that had to be monitored for changes. And finally, I really don't need 150 watts per channel. 
Thanks hobo1452.

Unfortunately that video showed something that I wasn't aware of that kind of kills that option, no XLR inputs. In a mono block setup I will definitely end up with longer interconnect runs.

Complication with going tubes is another thing that holds me back. This system is shared with my home theater so I don't want to have glowing tubes while watching movies (some sort of switcher required)
I understand where you are coming from rocknss. I am a audio snob/purist in the belief of keeping my hifi system and HT system completely separate. I'm also stubborn about using sub woofers. I think they have no place in a properly set up hifi system, but are completely necessary for home theater. That aside, I'm not even sure I would want to run a tube set up for an HT system as there are so many excellent solid state alternatives dedicated to home theater. The obvious drawback is that you end up with a lot more equipment, and it's usually all crammed into the same listening room. I solved that dilemma by choosing which one I wanted more and kicking the other to the curb. In my case, hifi won!
Also to rocknss. If you want tubes and XLR, check out the Luxman CL38uc tube preamp. It's one that is still on my short list for a possible Vincent replacement.
http://www.luxman.com/product/detail.php?id=27